- The discussion is about whether you should encourage the kid to believe Santa, not whether you believe.
- You decide to "give" each other a new sink (and are excited about it).
You buy an extra jello mold, so you can make two cranberry rings (one for each side of the family).
- It's more important to make room for the nativity set under the tree than presents.
- You hang on to the stocking tradition for dear life (it's an excuse for the good chocolate to get in your shopping cart).
- You put clothes (even underwear) on your Christmas list.