Sunday, November 01, 2009

NaBloPoMo09

Okay... here we go.

Since I haven't updated this since, oh, I don't know SEPTEMBER... I figured I would start off NaBloPoMo right and get y'all caught up properly.

1. I still have a job, for those of you know where I work and have heard about recent happenings. I was not affected. In fact, I will be getting a new cube in the next month. But not a better cube, just a different cube. Same job.

2. We painted one of the extra bedrooms. Guess why. If you can't guess, or haven't heard, see number 3.

3. I'm pregnant. Seriously. No... seriously. You can stop laughing now. And maybe pick up your jaw off the floor. I'm due March 5, no baby belly yet (thanks to my LONG torso/height), cravings so far include Sour Patch Kids, green olives, and pickles. And no, we don't know the sex, and we are going to wait until it gets here to find out. Because, I figure, that way, I have a reason to push the SMALL HUMAN BEING in my STOMACH out when it's time. And no, I will not tell you the names we have picked out. I don't want judging or copying going on.

4. I miss dippy eggs and rare steak. And Brie. Oh what I wouldn't give for some Brie with green apples.

That's about it. More to come in the next month.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails