Friday, November 06, 2009

Everyone keeps asking...

"What are you having?" - Well, I'm hoping a HUMAN baby.  If there's kittens in there, then we have a problem - I'm more of a dog person.
 
"Are you going to find out the gender?" - Hopefully this will be pretty evident when the baby is born.  If not, then we'll pursue genetic testing.
 
"Do you have names picked out?" - Yes.  But you may refer to the kid as "baby" until we see the kid in person.
 
"How are you feeling?" - I feel pregnant.  Thanks for asking.
 
"Is your doctor concerned about your weight?" - Um, do you really think it's a good idea to ask any woman this question, pregnant or not? (By the way...the answer is NO. I lost 15 pounds in my first four months because I was too nauseous to eat.  My doc has yet to say anything about this, so I'm not worrying about it either.)
 
"Are you going to breastfeed?" - What I do with the Girls is my business...  why are you asking such personal questions of any woman anyway?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails