After hearing about the Pillsbury Bake-Off, my interest in becoming an instant millionaire has been piqued. Now, personally, I think the chances of me winning that are higher than the ideas I came up with.
- Win the lottery.
- Invest well.
- Find a long-lost rich relative.
- Invent best ice cream flavor ever and sell to Ben and Jerry's
- Write and have best-selling book published.
- Become an instant reality star.
- Sell advertising space on forehead.
- Pursue career as plus-sized supermodel.
- Or I could just work my tail off for years for the same company and then get promoted and promoted and promoted til I am CEO.