Friday, September 21, 2007

september slump

So the days are getting shorter.  I could actually wear a sweater today and not be too hot.  It’s near fall – the fall equinox is this weekend.

 

I’ve had some down days this week too.  That’s another way I know it is soon fall.  My depression always acts up in the fall and winter – my doc thinks there is a bit of the Seasonal Affective Disorder connected to my symptoms.  I’m really worried about having a relapse of my depression in the next few months.  I’ve been doing well, but I think I am finally coming down from the manic pace of the summer, despite adding things to my plate as of late.

 

I think what relieves some of the worry, however, is that I have a support system set up this time.  Unfortunately, my tendency at times like these is to withdraw - which of course is counter to the idea of using the support system to snap back.

 

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails