Tuesday, October 18, 2005

GRUMPY mc grumpy pants

that was me this weekend.  For no good reason.  Well, the was a good reason... but it was totally biological and not an acceptable "good reason" for being mean to the Boyfriend and the Sister.  Thankfully, after extra sleep, I am better.  Not totally recovered, but Sane enough to bite my tongue as need be.
 
One of the main reasons I was grumpy was that I was at work most of the day Saturday and Sunday.  Now, normally, this is not a huge problem.  Except this weekend, I was here in the mornings and early afternoons... then had to COME BACK in the evening to finish up late time points/gels.  Which sucks, because whatever free time you do have in the afternoon is spent fretting over whether you will remember to leave On Time for the latter lab ventures to not get screwed up.  So I couldn't nap really, which was the plan.  I've edited the plan to include earlier bedtimes all this week in attempts to make up lost sleep.
 
In other news, I have a talk... at a conference at the end of the month.  My slides are almost done, except for one which I am still getting the data for this week.  I have a "practice" on Friday at 3 PM with my lab and our neighbors.  Which reminds me... I have to go book that room...too much to do in too little time with too little sleep makes Nicole a grumpy girl...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails