Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Project Me

I am now inspired by this - the Happiness Project.

The idea of committing to something like that for a year is DAUNTING to say the least.  But it is one day at a time that you accomplish it.

So here is my goal - everyday, do something to cultivate MYSELF.  Since I had a child and since I got married, I've been buried in the everyday, the survival.  Now I am realizing how much I miss myself, I miss not being consumed by the mundane.  I miss being able to lift my head up from Life just long enough to see small pieces of beauty in the stuff I pass everyday.

Join me won't you?  What will you do to cultivate yourself this year?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your organization asked us to acquire generally there through the close up in the calendar month, which in turn signifies there were only a 1 week out. replica chanel bags The strategy very quickly taken place in my opinion that we modern day observed a new reason to get our much-loved Mulberry hobo handbag. fendi replica To me, a new famous-brand handbag is quite imperative that you increase our good feeling in our 1st morning involving operate. replica handbags sale My spouse and i truly prize these kinds of long-waited probability. Naturally, selfishness matured along with pennyless a method straight into cardiovascular comparable to a new earthworm hits the front door straight into the apple mackintosh. gucci outlet After in, My spouse and i embezzled each of our distributed cash along with modern day developed our want turn up legit not having sharing with our sis the veracity. It is just a typically acknowledged idea that individuality using appropriate mixture of equipment creates ladies jump out inside audience. replica burberry handbags Clutches are generally the type of addition that may be been recently made use of by girls considering that ages.

Related Posts with Thumbnails