Saturday, November 03, 2007

Day 3 - sent from the present

[Now that we are properly caught up... let's do this thing!!!]

After hearing about the Pillsbury Bake-Off, my interest in becoming an instant millionaire has been piqued. Now, personally, I think the chances of me winning that are higher than the ideas I came up with.
  • Win the lottery.
  • Invest well.
  • Find a long-lost rich relative.
  • Invent best ice cream flavor ever and sell to Ben and Jerry's
  • Write and have best-selling book published.
  • Become an instant reality star.
  • Sell advertising space on forehead.
  • Pursue career as plus-sized supermodel.
  • Or I could just work my tail off for years for the same company and then get promoted and promoted and promoted til I am CEO.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails